FILM - TV - LIVE EVENTS - PHOTOGRAPHY
English Heritage, Audley end house WW2 "Soldiers & Spies weekend Aug 2016
Audley End House in Essex - or Station 43 as it was known during the Second World War - was used as the principal training school for Soe's Polish Section between 1942 and 1944. Polish agents at Audley End undertook a series of arduous training courses in all aspects of guerrilla warfare before being parachuted into occupied Europe.
Note-The 21st Infantry Division Eastern Front Living History Group portrays members of the Wehrmacht & Soviet Red Army from WW2, and does so in the interest of historical reality and inclusion, rather than for any political motivation or cause. We are Historians first and foremost, and focused only on providing as realistic an approach to studying the conflict as possible. The 21st Infantry Division Eastern Front Living History Group respectfully requests any neo-Nazi/extremist groups to please look elsewhere for an audience, as we are NOT interested.
© 2018 21st.Inf.Div All Rights Reserved.