S

"Defence of the Ostwall Summer 1944"

Victory ShowSept 2106


The Panther–Wotan line (also known as the East Wall or Ostwall)[1] was a defensive line partially built by the German Wehrmacht in 1943 on the Eastern Front. The first part of the name refers to the short northern section between Lake Peipus and the Baltic Sea at Narva. It stretched all the way south towards the Black Sea along Dnieper.